Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The reports of this blog's death have been greatly exaggerated.

To say I've been a deadbeat blogger would be an understatement.  Since the first entry I have:


  1. Settled into my first "mine, all mine" apartment.  This was huge: no roommates, full reign over how I want to decorate, and no judgement when I eat chocolate chips for dinner. I've discovered that I actually can be domestic, and have had a blast decorating my new place. 
  2. Turned 27. Hard to believe, as I still look like a high-schooler and feel as if I still act like one, but alas I am on the downward spiral toward 30. Actually, I quite like being in my late-twenties: I feel wiser, stronger, and more independent than ever.
  3. Landed myself a fella.  His name is Neal.  He is, in no particular order: sweet, chivalrous, cute, and likes me just the way I am. 
Neal and I, throwing signs in a photo booth whilst out on an outlet-mall shopping excursion.

 


As you can see, I've had an eventful couple of months.  I promise not to let this blog gather dust anymore so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment